The cold winds are blowing and that means more indoor activities. It’s time for our monthly free puzzle printable. We hope you enjoy this free January word search printable of the national days this month.
It features several special days of January that are hidden in the puzzle for you to find.
Use this free word search for January to give a few minutes of free time to yourself, or share an activity with your kids an activity that they will love.
Keep reading to find out more about the January national days and get your free printable word search.
If you’d like to learn about all the special days are celebrated in January, be sure to check out this list of national days of January. There are over 200 days to celebrate this month!
Celebrating the national days of January
January is National Oatmeal Month, National Soup Month and National Hobby Month as well as many other monthly observances. How many can you find in the word search puzzle?
Many of the national days are devoted to the winter activities, which makes sense since January is right in the middle of the winter. Some of the days deal with planning goals for the year. See Stick to Your New Year’s Resolution Day for some ideas.
If your resolutions are behind you mid-month, you are not alone. Find out why Ditch Your New Year’s Resolutions Day exists!
However, resolutions are not all there is to celebrate in January. The month is full of days that honor some of our favorite activities.
Want to find out more about each of the national days? Be sure to check out our national day guide. It gives lots of information about all the pages on the site that give details about these special days.
Can you find some the national food days in this January word search printable?
Every month of the year is full of food and drink days to celebrate. Some of food national days in January are featured in this custom word search.
In January we start with National Bloody Mary Day on January first, enjoy National Irish Coffee Day on the 25th, and eat and drink our way through the month to end with National Hot Chocolate Day on January 31.
Check out this list of national food days in January to see more of these food holidays.
For more word search printables of national days, check out these pages:
We have a free word search printable puzzle for each month of the year! Each one features national days of that month.
For the national days word search printables for the months other than January, check out these pages:
- National days of January word search printable – this page!
- February national day word search printable
- Word search of March national days
- April national day word search printable
- May national day word find puzzle
- June national days word search puzzle
- July national day word search puzzle
- August national day word search printable
- September national day puzzle to search and find
- October national day printable word search puzzle
- Word search printable for November national days
- December national day word search printable
Holiday word searches and word scrambles
In addition to our monthly word search printables featuring the national days of the year, we also make holiday themed word search puzzles.
- Groundhog Day – word search puzzle
- Valentine’s Day – word search and word scramble
- Mardi Gras – word search and word scramble
- Father’s Day – word search and word scramble
- Independence Day – word search and word scramble
- Summer – word search and word scramble
- Labor Day – word search and word scramble
- Fall – word search and word scramble
- Halloween – word search and word scramble
- Thanksgiving – word search and word scramble
Get the January word search printable of national days
Please note: These word search printables take a long time to make. They are for personal use only.
If you are sharing this January word find printable (and thank you for that!), please link directly to this post and not to the actual puzzle image.
We appreciate your help in supporting the site. The printables may not be used for any retail purpose or for mass distribution.
You can either download the word search for January national days through the link below, or print it out in the project card at the bottom of the page.
Click here to download the January word search. The puzzle will print out on on a full sheet of paper in the portrait format.
Be sure choose portrait orientation and “fit to page” for the printable area on your printer settings. Printing this way will give you a full page printout.
If you prefer to download the January printable from the project card at the bottom of the page, scroll down and press “print”. It will print out the puzzle in a slightly smaller size.
January word search of national days answer key
Some free printable word searches are easy to solve and others leave you scratching your head looking for that one last word.
If you are having hard time solving this winter word search puzzle, you can click here for the answer key.
Share this word search printable of the national days in January on Twitter
This January printable word search is fun for the whole family. Share it with your friends and family on Twitter with this tweet:It's time for some fun! The January word search printable is here. Get this word find puzzle at Always The Holidays! #nationaldays #printable #puzzle #wordsearch 📆📅 Click To Tweet
Pin this word find printable of the January national days
Would you like a reminder of this printable word search puzzle of the national days in January? Just pin this image to one of your puzzle boards on Pinterest so that you can easily find it later.
Admin note: This post for the January word search printable of national days first appeared on the blog in January of 2020. We have updated the post to add all new photos, a new puzzle and a video for you to enjoy.
What is your favorite national day to celebrate in January? Tell us about it and how you celebrate it in the comments below. Was your favorite day included in the puzzle?
- Heavy cardstock or glossy photo paper
- Deskjet printer
- Load your heavy cardstock or glossy photo paper into your Deskjet printer.
- Choose portrait layout and if possible "fit to page" in your settings.
- Print the January word search puzzle and try to find the national days of January in it.
- The list of words on the bottom of the puzzle are found left to right, right to left, top to bottom, bottom to top, and diagonally in any direction.
- Search for the words, circle them and then cross them off the bottom list.
- See how quickly you can do the puzzle!
Using this print function on this card will print a word search that fills about 1/2 - 3/4 of an 8 x 11 sheet of paper.
To fill the entire page, choose 125% or "fit to page" on your printer if you have this setting.
You can also use the link over the puzzle in the post above and print using the browser print feature.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
KALOUR 180 Colored Pencil Set for Adults Artists kids- 3.3mm Rich Pigment Soft Core -12 Metallic Pencil - Wax-Based - Ideal for Coloring Drawing Sketching Shading Blending - Vibrant Color（Tin Case）
Winter Word Search Large Print: Winter Themed Word Find Puzzle Book for Adults and Teens
Winter Word Search: Large Print Winter Word Search Puzzle For Adults ,