Love is on the mind this month and many national days feature it. If you enjoy word puzzles, you’ll love our free monthly printable. This February word search printable is a custom word search puzzle featuring various national days of February.
The word find puzzle includes several special national days for the month hidden in the puzzle for you to find. Look for the days in any directions, including diagonally.
You can use this winter word search puzzle to take a few minutes for yourself, or give your kids a screen-free activity that they will love.
Keep reading to find out more about the February national days and get your free printable word search. Plus, if you’re a fan of holiday themed word puzzles, start the month with our Groundhog Day word search.
Which special days are featured in the February word search printable?
February is American Heart Month, Black History Month, Library Lover’s Month and National Bird Feeding Month.
It also has many other monthly observances.
Even though Valentine’s day falls in the middle of the month, it is not all there is to celebrate.
This month has all sorts of fun activities to honor. Here are just a few of the days we celebrate in February. Can you find any of them in our winter word search printable?
- Super Bowl Sunday
- Get Out Your Guitar Day
- National Sticker Day
- National Disc Jockey Day
- National Clean our Your Bookcase Day
Look for February national days for animal lovers in our word find puzzle
If you are an animal lover, be sure to check out these days for celebrating that animals:
- National Hippo Day
- National Groundhog Day
- Serpent Day
- Hedgehog Day
- National Golden Retriever Day
- Sled Dog Day
- National Love Your Pet Day
- National Polar Bear Day
Can you find national food days in our word find puzzle?
Each of the months of the year are full of food and drink days to celebrate.
In February we start with National Baked Alaska Day on February 1 and eat and drink our way through the month to end with National Chocolate Soufflé Day on February 28.
In between the first and last day of the month, there are many more days that will tempt us delicious treats. See if you can find any of these in our February word search printable.
- National Chocolate Mint Day
- National Café au Lait Day
- National Chili Day
- National Chocolate Soufflé Day
- Homemade Soup Day
- National Frozen Yogurt Day
- National Tortilla Chip Day
- World Bartender Day
Some of these food holidays are featured in the February printable puzzle, but there are many others, as well. Check out this list of national food days in February to see the entire list of these special food days.
Learning more about national days of the year
If you’d like to learn about what other special days are celebrated in February, be sure to check out the list of national days of February.
There are over 200 days to celebrate this month!
If you would like to find out more about national days, be sure to check out our national day guide. It gives lots of information about all the pages on the site that give details about these special days.
For more national day word search printables check out these pages
We have a free word search printable puzzle for each month of the year! Each one features national days of that month.
Check out the national days word search printables for the months other than February, on the pages linked below:
- January national days word find puzzle
- National days of February word search printable- this page!
- Word search of March national days
- April national day word search printable
- May national day word find puzzle
- June national days word search puzzle
- July national day word search puzzle
- August national day word search printable
- September national day puzzle to search and find
- October national day printable word search puzzle
- Word search printable for November national days
- December national day word search printable
Sign up for the newsletter to get more word search printables
In addition to our monthly word search printables featuring the national days of the year, we also make holiday specific word search puzzles.
- Mardi Gras – word search and word scramble
- St. Patrick’s Day – word search and word scramble
- Father’s Day – word search and word scramble
- Spring – word search and word scramble
- Independence Day – word search and word scramble
- Summer – word search and word scramble
- Labor Day – word search and word scramble
- Fall – word search and word scramble
- Halloween – word search and word scramble
- Thanksgiving – word search and word scramble
- Winter – word search and word scramble
- Christmas – word search and word scramble
Get the February word search printable of national days
Please note: These word search printables take a long time to make. They are for personal use only.
If you are sharing this February word search printable (and thank you for that!), please link directly to this post and not to the actual puzzle image.
We appreciate your help in supporting the site. The printables may not be used for any retail purpose or for mass distribution.
You can either download the word search of February national days through the link below, or print it out in the project card at the bottom of the page.
Click here to download the February word search. The puzzle will print out on on a full sheet of paper in the portrait format.
Be sure choose portrait orientation and “fit to page” for the printable area on your printer settings. Printing this way will give you a full page printout.
If you prefer to print the February word puzzle printable from the project card at the bottom of the page, scroll down and press “print”. It will print out the puzzle in a slightly smaller size.
February word search of national days answer key
Some free printable word searches are easy to solve and others leave you scratching your head looking for that one last word.
If you are having hard time solving this winter word find puzzle, you can click here for the answer key.
Share the February word search printable on Twitter
Your friends will love this February printable too! Spread the word using the hashtag #februarynationaldays. Here is a tweet to get you started:It's time for our monthly free puzzle. The February word search printable is here. Get it at Always The Holidays! #februarynationaldays #printable #wordfindpuzzle #wordsesarch 📆💖📅💘 Click To Tweet
Pin this February word search printable
Would you like a reminder of this national day themed February printable word search? Just pin this image to one of your puzzle boards on Pinterest so that you can easily find it later.
Admin note: this post for the Valentine’s Day word search printable first appeared on the blog in January of 2020. We have updated the post to add all new photos, an updated puzzle for this year and a video for you to enjoy.
What is your favorite national day to celebrate in February? Tell us about it and how you celebrate it in the comments below. Did your favorite day make it into the puzzle?
- Heavy cardstock or computer paper
- Deskjet printer
- Load your heavy cardstock or computer paper into your Deskjet printer.
- Choose portrait layout and if possible "fit to page" in your settings.
- Print the February word search and try to find the month's national days in it.
- The list of words on the bottom of the puzzle are found left to right, right to left, top to bottom, bottom to top, and diagonally in any direction.
- Search for the words, circle them and then cross them off the bottom list.
- See how quickly you can do the word find puzzle!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
XingFu Tree Colored Pencils Set with Canvas Wrap,Drawing Supplies, Professional Coloring Pencils
Valentine's Day Word Search Puzzle Book for Kids: Beautiful Saint Valentines Day Themed Word Search Puzzle Activity Book for Seniors, Adults & Teens with Solutions at The Back
Valentines Day Word Search Puzzles: Word Find Puzzles Gift For Adults, Seniors, Teens, Big Size