Calling all word puzzle lovers! Will your Irish luck help you when you try to solve this spring word search? We hope you enjoy this free March word search printable featuring the national days of March.
This March printable puzzle features several special days during the month. The words are hidden in all directions in this spring word find puzzle (some words are even hidden diagonally!).
Use this March word search puzzle to take a few minutes of free time for yourself, or give your kids a fun activity that they will love.
Keep reading to find out more about the March national days and get your free word search printable.
Which special days are featured in the March word search printable?
The first day of spring comes in the middle of March, so getting outdoors is on our minds.
March is also Music in our Schools Month, National Nutrition Month and National Celery Month as well as many other monthly observances.
There are so many other days to celebrate. The month is full of days that honor some of our favorite foods and activities. Some of them are included in this March word search printable puzzle.
Check out these national days this month:
- Dr. Seuss Day
- National Earmuff Day
- National Goof Off Day
- Quirky Country Music Song Titles Day
- National Old Stuff Day
- National Landline Telephone Day
- Goddess of Fertility Day
Look for national days of March featuring animals in this custom word search puzzle
Do you love animals? So do we, at Always the Holidays. We love to write articles about any animals with a national day.
Don’t forget National Puppy Day and Cuddly Kitten Day, both celebrated on March 23! Other national days featuring animals are these. Are they in our puzzle?
- National Pig Day
- International Rescue Cat Day
- National Learn About Butterflies Day
- Respect Your Cat Day
Learning more about national days of the year
If you’d like to learn about what other special days are celebrated in March this year, be sure to check out the list of national days of March. There are over 200 days to celebrate this month!
If you want to learn about the rest of the national days this year, be sure to check out our national day guide.
The guide gives lots of information about all the national day pages on the site.
You will get lots of ideas for celebrating all the national days. There are over 2000 special days to celebrate each year!
Which food national days are in the word search puzzle?
Each of the month of the year is full of food and drink days to celebrate, and March is no exception.
If you want to learn more about this holiday, make sure to check out our guide to the symbols of St. Patrick’s Day.
Let’s not forget that there are so many delicious foods to celebrate this month in addition to our favorite St. Paddy’s themed food!
In March we also have National Fruit Compote Day on March 1. Then we can eat and drink our way through the month to end with National Clams on the Half Shell Day on March 31.
In between these days, there are many other national food days. Some of them are sure to make it into the puzzle:
- National Canadian Bacon Day
- French Bread Day
- Chip and Dip Day
- Cocktail Day
- Peanut Cluster Day
- Artichoke Hearts Day
- National Snack Day
- National Spinach Day
Each of them tempts us to indulge! Check out all the other food national days in March, too.
For more national days word search printables check out these pages
We have a free word search printable puzzle for each month of the year! Each one features national days of that month.
For the national days word search printables for the months other than March, check out these pages:
- January national days word find puzzle
- February national day word search printable
- March word search printable puzzle of national days – this page!
- April national day word search printable
- May national day word find puzzle
- June national days word search puzzle
- July national day word search puzzle
- August national day word search printable
- September national day puzzle to search and find
- October national day printable word search puzzle
- Word search printable for November national days
- December national day word search printable
Holiday word searches and word scrambles
In addition to our monthly word search printables featuring the national days of the year, we also make holiday specific word search puzzles.
Check out the holiday word search and word scramble printables below.
- Groundhog Day – word search puzzle
- Valentine’s Day – word search and word scramble
- Mardi Gras – word search and word scramble
- Father’s Day – word search and word scramble
- Independence Day – word search and word scramble
- Summer – word search and word scramble
- Labor Day – word search and word scramble
- Fall – word search and word scramble
- Halloween – word search and word scramble
- Thanksgiving – word search and word scramble
Get the March word search printable of national days
Please note: These word search printables take a long time to make. They are for personal use only.
If you are sharing this March word search printable (and thank you for that!), please link directly to this post and not to the actual puzzle image.
We appreciate your help in supporting the site. The printables may not be used for any retail purpose or for mass distribution.
You can either download March printable word search of national days through the link below, or from the project card at the bottom of the page.
Click here to download the March word search printable. The puzzle will print out on on a full sheet of paper in the portrait format.
Be sure choose portrait orientation and “fit to page” for the printable area on your printer settings. Printing this way will give you a full page printout.
If you prefer to print the March word puzzle printable from the project card at the bottom of the page, scroll down and press “print”. It will print out the puzzle in a slightly smaller size.
March word search of national days answer key
Some free printable word searches are easy to solve and others leave you scratching your head looking for that one last word.
If you are having hard time solving the spring word search printable, you can click here for the answer key.
Share this national days in March word find puzzle on Twitter
Want to share this March printable word search with your friends and family? Let them know about it with this tweet:Check out our free March word search printable puzzle featuring the national days of March. Head to Always the Holidays for your copy! #wordsearch #wordfind #printables #nationaldays #puzzles 🖨📆🖨 Click To Tweet
Pin this March word search printable
Would you like a reminder of this word search printable puzzle for the national days in March? Just pin this image to one of your puzzle boards on Pinterest so that you can easily find it later.
What is your favorite national day to celebrate in March? Tell us about it and how you celebrate it in the comments below. Did your day make it into the word search puzzle?
Admin note: This post first appeared on the blog in January of 2020. We have updated the post to add new photos, an updated printable puzzle for this month and a video for you to enjoy.
- Computer paper or heavy cardstock
- Deskjet printer
- Load your heavy cardstock or computer paper into your Deskjet printer.
- Choose portrait layout and if possible "fit to page" in your settings.
- Print the March word search puzzle and try to find the month's national days in it.
- The list of words on the bottom of this March printable are found left to right, right to left, top to bottom, bottom to top, and diagonally in any direction.
- Search for the words, circle them and then cross them off the bottom list.
- See how quickly you can do this printable word search puzzle!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
St Patrick's Day Word Search Puzzles: Large Print Wordsearch for Kids & Adults (Saint Patrick's Puzzle Book)
Colored Pencils 50 Count Adult Coloring Set Safety Colorful Gifts for Kids
St. Patrick's Day Word Search Puzzle for Adults: 40 Word Search Puzzles with Solutions | New St. Patrick's Day Word Search Activity Book for Adults (Large Print)