Are you looking for quick and easy kids Halloween costumes? I have rounded up the best costumes and costume kits for kids on Amazon, below.
If you need a costume for your child this Halloween that is inexpensive, cute, and easy, look no further. In the list below, I’ve linked to my favorite kid’s Halloween costumes, and Halloween costume kits.As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Some of the links below are affiliate links. I earn a small commission, at no extra cost to you, if you purchase through one of those links.
Many in the list have free shipping on Amazon Prime, and I’ve labeled the ones that do! All are sure to delight.
From scary to sassy, and superhero to adventurous, I hope you enjoy this list of kids costumes for all your ghouls and boys.
Scroll down below to check our list of the best kids Halloween costumes for 2020 and get ready for a night of trick or treating Halloween fun!From scary and ghoulish to sassy and cute, this list of Kids Halloween costumes at Always The Holidays is sure to get you in a trick or treating mood. 👻👹🎃😈👺🧛♀️🧟♀️ Click To Tweet
Kids Halloween Costumes
Kid Friendly Halloween Crafts
Now that you’ve got picked the perfect Halloween costume for your child, how about a little entertainment for the whole family.
On Always The Holidays we have plenty of craft projects the entire family will enjoy. Here are some of my favorite craft projects on the site that would be super fun to do with kids!
- Want to make your home more spooky for Halloween? Try this DIY Mummy Door Decoration.
- I love table decorations for holidays. This easy Graveyard Picket Fence Decoration is my top pick for a Halloween table decoration.
- These DIY Halloween Scrap Wood Ghosts are definitely an adult project, but the kids will enjoy them around the house!
- If you want a fun and easy craft, look no further than this Beetlejuice Halloween Snake Basket.
Still looking for more fun Halloween crafts? Check out my list of 30+ DIY Halloween Decorations! The list is very creative, and any of the projects you choose would be a great addition to your holiday decor.
Halloween Treats for Kids and Adults
Do you prefer Halloween sweets to Halloween crafts? I don’t blame you, I do too! I love that they’re fun to make, and delicious to eat.
I picked my favorite spooky treats for this Halloween. Check them out and let me know which one you like best in the comments section below!
- This next one is actually part craft, and part food. These Tootsie Roll Pop Spiders are so fun!
- Enjoy the flavor of your favorite Halloween candy with these candy corn pinwheel cookies.
- These Oreo Cookie Pops are super easy to make, and would be fun for kids to decorate!
- Some people prefer digging in the dirt, but I prefer eating it (as long as it’s chocolate dirt!). If you’re like me and love chocolate “dirt”, check out these Halloween Dirt Cups.
- If gumballs are your favorite candy, this Halloween Gumball Machine is for you!
- Peanut Butter Eyeballs are equal parts delicious and spooky – check out the recipe.
If you’re still looking for more recipes, check out my list of the Best Halloween Recipes. There are plenty of ideas there to make everyone happy!
Pin this Post with the Best Kids Halloween Costumes for Later
Want to save this post of Kid’s Halloween Costumes for later? Just pin this image to one of your Halloween Pinterest boards for later.
About the author
Since graduating from The University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Jess Speake has been living and working in Los Angeles, CA. She is a freelance writer, specializing in content related to fashion, food and drink and film industry topics. Find out more about Jess here.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a small commission from the sale, but the price is the same for you. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."