Valentine’s Day is here, and with it come decorated sweets, holiday crafts and this free Valentine’s Day word search printable.
This word find puzzle is part of our collection of printables. We have been sharing lots of puzzles this winter and this romantic word search is the latest in our collection.
Free word search puzzles are great for all ages. They’d be fun to do with your special someone, and would make an excellent addition to any Galentine’s Day party!
Not only would they be great to share with your family this Valentine’s Day, but they would also make excellent printables for your local church group or classroom full of kids.
How to do this Valentine’s word search
There are 20 words hidden in this love word search printable that relate to Valentine’s Day. Some are about romance, while others are items you may find on this day.
This printable Valentine’s Day word search is medium difficulty, so it’s difficult enough to be challenging, but not too hard to solve.
All of the words are hidden either horizontally or vertically. There are no diagonal words in this Valentine’s Day word find puzzle.
Other holiday word searches
In addition to this Valentine’s word find printable, we have other word puzzles for the holidays, like our free Valentine’s Day word scramble.
Check out the holiday word searches and word scrambles below for more holiday fun!
- Groundhog Day – word search puzzle
- Mardi Gras – word search and word scramble
- St. Patrick’s Day – word search and word scramble
- Spring – word search and word scramble
- Father’s Day – word search and word scramble
- Independence Day – word search and word scramble
- Summer – word search and word scramble
- Labor Day – word search and word scramble
- Fall – word search and word scramble
- Halloween – word search and word scramble
- Thanksgiving – word search and word scramble
Check back often, we frequently add new word scrambles and word searches!
Words to look for in this free Valentine’s Day word search printable:
The words below are symbols of Valentine’s Day. You’ve probably seen a few of them this month, now it’s time to locate them in this Valentine’s seek and find puzzle.
Have you been struck by Cupid’s arrow? These romantic words below are for the lovebugs among us! You can find them all in our free word find.
If you have a special someone you spend the holiday with, chances are you’ve either given or received one of the items below.
All of these common Valentine’s day gifts can all be found in the printable word search below.
The words below can be found in the printable word find. Some are related to the colors of Valentine’s Day, while others indicate the timing of the holiday.
Celebrating the month of February
Valentine’s Day is just one of the national days this month. Every day of the month has many days to celebrate.
February also has monthly observances, like Black History Month, American Heart Month and Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month.
Some of the national days you can look forward to in February are Groundhog Day, World Bartender Day, Clean Out Your Bookcase Day, and National Café Au Lait Day.
To learn about all the national days this month, be sure to check out our list of national days in February. We also have a word search printable for February featuring some of the national days this month.
Just like Valentine’s Day, the month of February is known for food. There are many food holidays in February like National Chocolate Soufflé Day, National Cherry Pie Day, National Pork Rind Appreciation Day and National Chocolate Mint Day.
For more information about the national days of the year, have a look at our national day guide.
The guide gives information on how national days came to be, whether they are official and answers many other questions about these special days.
Share this Valentine’s printable word search on Twitter
Let your friend and family know you’re thinking of them today by sharing this free Valentine’s Day word search printable with this tweet:Head to Always the Holidays to celebrate Valentine's Day with a free Valentine's Day word search printable! 💝💐 #ValentinesWordSearch #WordSearchPrintable Click To Tweet
More February 14 national days
We have celebrated today with a Valentine’s Day word find puzzle. However, February 14 is not known for just this day.
There are many other national days celebrated today:
- National Cream Filled Chocolates Day
- National Ferris Wheel Day
- National Call in Single Day
- National Have a Heart Day
- National Organ Donor Day
- Pet Theft Awareness Day
- International Book Giving Day
- League of Women Voters Day
- Library Lovers Day
- Race Relations Day
- Read to your Child Day
Get the Valentine’s word search printable
Please note: These custom word search puzzles take a long time to make. The printables are for personal use only.
If you are sharing this free seek and find printable for Valentine’s Day (and thank you for that!), please link directly to this post and not to the actual puzzle image.
We appreciate your help in supporting the site. The printables may not be used for any retail purpose or for mass distribution.
You can either download the Valentine’s printable word search through the link below, or print it out in the project card at the bottom of the page.
Click here to download Valentine’s Day word search. The puzzle will print out on on a full sheet of paper in the portrait format.
Be sure choose portrait orientation and “fit to page” for the printable area on your printer settings. Printing this way will give you a full page printout.
If you prefer to print the Valentine’s word search from the project card at the bottom of the page, scroll down and press “print”. It will print out the puzzle in a slightly smaller size.
Valentine’s Day word search answers
Some free printable word searches are easy to solve and others leave you scratching your head looking for that one last word.
If you are having hard time solving the puzzle, you can click here for the Valentine’s word search answers.
More Valentine’s Day fun
If you enjoyed this Valentine’s Day printable word search and are looking for other things to do today, check out the list below.
From DIY projects to cocktails to cookies, there’s something for everyone.
- White chocolate peppermint cookies – Celebrate the holiday by making these delicious sugar cookies, dipped in white chocolate and sprinkled with peppermint pieces.
- Love potion cocktail – Try making this vodka-based cocktail to celebrate Valentine’s Day. After all, it’s 5 o’clock somewhere.
- Valentine’s Day kiss cookies – These homemade cookies with candy cane kisses are impossible to resist!
- Wine cork door decoration – Use your DIY skills with this craft made of wine corks. Welcome your guests in style with this heart shaped door decor project!
- Heart shaped sugar cookies – These cookies use two colors of dough and look very impressive while still being easy to make.
- Valentine’s Day wall hanging – Display the names of your family and loved ones on this DIY decor project for the holiday.
Pin this free Valentine’s Day word search printable for later
Would you like a reminder of this printable seek and find? Just pin this image to one of your puzzle boards on Pinterest so that you can easily find it later.
You can also watch our word games video on YouTube.
Free Valentine's Day Word Search Printable - Answer Key Included
With the season of love upon us, it's time to solve this free Valentine's Day word search printable.
It's a great indoor activity to do this February.
Grab your highlighter and look for the 20 words hidden in the Valentine's printable word search.
Some of the words relate to love, while others celebrate foods, symbols and colors that define in this holiday.
The words can be found vertically and horizontally in this puzzle, and there are no words hidden diagonally.
Don't forget to look at the answer key to this printable Valentine's Day word search puzzle if you need a little extra help.
- Printer paper
- Load your computer paper into your Deskjet printer.
- Choose portrait layout and if possible "fit to page" in your settings.
- Print the free Valentine's word search puzzle and try to find the words about the holiday in it.
- The list of words on the bottom of the Valentine's printable word search are found left to right, right to left, top to bottom and bottom to top (there are no diagonal words in this puzzle).
- Search for the words relating to the holiday, highlight them and then cross them off the bottom list.
- See how quickly you can solve this Valentine's Day printable word search!
Using this print function on this card will print a Valentine's Day word search puzzle that fills about 3/4 of an 8 x 11 sheet of paper.
To fill the entire page, choose "fit to page" on your printer if you have this setting, or use the link in the post above and print using the browser print feature.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.