With Valentine’s Day approaching, it’s time for decorating cookies, sending love notes and this Valentine’s Day word scramble printable.
This free word scramble is part of our collection of printables. We have been sharing lots of word puzzles this winter and this Valentine’s printable is the latest in our collection.
Free word scramble puzzles are great for all ages. They’re challenging enough for adults, but have a word bank at the bottom if the kids need a little extra help.
Not only would they be great to share with your family this Valentine’s Day, or with a group of gal pals during Galentine’s Day, but they would also make excellent printables for your local church group or classroom full of children.
How to do this Valentine’s Day word scramble puzzle
This printable word scramble features 20 words about Valentine’s Day. Unscramble the words and write the answer on the line next to the scrambled word.
There is a word bank at the bottom of all the words contained in this Valentine’s day printable. You can refer to it if you have a hard time unscrambling these words.
Other holiday word scrambles
We have multiple word puzzles for this romantic holiday. Check out our Valentine’s word search printable for more fun this Valentine’s Day. It’s great for both kids and adults!
In addition to these Valentine’s word puzzles, we have other word puzzles for the holidays. Check out the seasonal and holiday word scrambles and word searches below.
- Groundhog Day – word search puzzle
- Mardi Gras – word scramble and word search
- St. Patrick’s Day – word scramble and word search
- Spring – word scramble and word search
- Father’s Day – word scramble and word search
- Independence Day – word scramble and word search
- Summer – word scramble and word search
- Labor Day – word scramble and word search
- Fall – word scramble and word search
- Halloween – word scramble and word search
- Thanksgiving – word scramble and word search
Check back often, we frequently add new word scrambles and word searches!
Words to look for in our Valentine’s printable word scramble:
The Cupid-approved words below touch on the romantic nature of this holiday. They can all be found in the free word puzzle for Valentine’s Day.
It’s customary to get gifts for your loved ones on Valentine’s Day. The words below are some of the more popular presents for your love bug, which can all be found in our Valentine’s Day word puzzle.
Every holiday is represented by symbols. The words below represent symbols and colors of Valentine’s Day which can be found in the free scramble.
Celebrating the month of February
Valentine’s Day is just one of the special days this month. Every day of the month has many national days to celebrate.
February also has monthly observances, like Black History Month, Teen Dating Violence Awareness Month and American Heart Month.
Some of the national days you can look forward to in February are Groundhog Day, National Football Hangover Day, World Bartender Day and Clean Out Your Bookcase Day.
To learn about all the national days this month, be sure to check out our list of national days in February. We also have a word search printable for February featuring some of the national days this month.
The month of February, just like Valentine’s Day, is known for food.
There are many food holidays in February like National Frozen Yogurt Day, Super Chicken Wing Day, National Homemade Soup Day and National Carrot Cake Day.
For more information about the national days of the year, have a look at our national day guide.
The guide gives information on how national days came to be, whether they are official and answers many other questions about these special days.
Share this Valentine’s printable word puzzle on Twitter
Want to spread the love this holiday season? Start by sharing this Valentine’s Day word scramble with answers on social media with this tweet:Celebrate Valentine's Day this year by heading to Always the Holidays to get a free Valentine's printable word scramble! 🌹💝🍫 #ValentinesPrintable #ValentinesDayWordScramble Click To Tweet
More February 14 national days
We have celebrated February 14 with a Valentine’s Day word scramble puzzle. However, this date has many reasons to celebrate.
There are many other February 14 national days to celebrate today:
- National Cream Filled Chocolates Day
- National Ferris Wheel Day
- National Call in Single Day
- National Have a Heart Day
- National Organ Donor Day
- Pet Theft Awareness Day
- International Book Giving Day
- League of Women Voters Day
- Library Lovers Day
- Race Relations Day
- Read to your Child Day
Get the Valentine’s Day word scramble printable
Please note: These word scramble free printables take a long time to make. These puzzles are for personal use only.
If you are sharing this Valentine’s printable word scramble (and thank you for that!), please link directly to this post and not to the actual puzzle image.
We appreciate your help in supporting the site. The custom word scramble printables may not be used for any retail purpose or for mass distribution.
You can either download the holiday scramble through the link below, or print it out in the project card at the bottom of the page.
Click here to download the Valentine’s Day word scramble. The puzzle will print out on on a full sheet of paper in the portrait format.
Be sure choose portrait orientation and “fit to page” for the printable area on your printer settings. Printing this way will give you a full page printout.
If you prefer to print the Valentine’s word scramble from the project card at the bottom of the page, scroll down and press “print”. It will print out the puzzle in a slightly smaller size.
Valentine’s word scramble answers
Some free printable word scrambles are easy to solve and others leave you scratching your head trying to unscramble that last word.
If you are having hard time solving this Valentine’s printable word scramble puzzle, you can click here for the word scramble answers.
Want more Valentine’s Day ideas?
If you’re looking for more Valentine’s Day ideas, we’ve got you covered. Whether you want a sweet treat or a DIY Valentine’s gift for your sweetie, there’s an idea for you below.
- Love potion cocktail – This vodka-based cocktail is perfect to make for Valentine’s Day!
- Valentine’s Day heart tree – Do you want a simple Valentine’s decor project that uses items you already have on hand? Try this DIY heart tree!
- Raspberry truffles – There’s no gift sweeter than these raspberry cheesecake truffles – try making them yourself today!
- Valentine’s kiss cookies – There’s nothing like a Valentine’s Day kiss (cookie, that is)! These festive cookies are sure to impress.
- Wine cork heart wall hanging– If you’re looking for a place to recycle your wine corks, try this wine cork heart wall hanging, or this wine cork door decor.
- Valentine’s Day wall hanging– Try making this easy wall hanging to display the names of all your loved ones this holiday season!
- White chocolate desserts – Nothing says Valentine’s Day like chocolate. If you’re looking for recipe inspiration featuring white chocolate, these recipes are sure to please your taste buds.
- Valentine’s party poppers – Hosting a last minute gathering and need an activity for your guests? These Valentine’s party poppers are perfect for you!
Pin this Valentine’s Day printable word scramble for later
Want to save this post with a Valentine’s word scramble? Just pin this image to one of your puzzle boards on Pinterest so that you can easily find it later.
You can also watch our word games video on YouTube.
Valentine's Day Word Scramble with Answers - Valentine's Printable
Valentine's Day is full of so many fun activities: baking sweet treats, spending time with friends and family, and solving this free Valentine's Day word scramble printable!
Grab your pen and get ready to unscramble the 20 words located in this Valentine's printable.
This Valentine's Day printable word scramble is great for both kids and adults.
It's challenging enough for adults, but also contains a word bank at the bottom that kids can use!
Don't forget to look at the Valentine's printable word scramble answers if you need a little extra help.
- Computer paper
- Load your computer paper into your Deskjet printer.
- Choose portrait layout and if possible "fit to page" in your settings.
- Print the word puzzle and try to unscramble the words related to Valentine's Day.
- There is a word bank at the bottom of the custom printable word scramble.
- Once you unscramble the words, cross them off the bottom list.
- See how quickly you can solve this holiday word scramble puzzle!
Using this print function on this card will print a Valentine's Day word scramble that fills about 1/2 - 3/4 of an 8 x 11 sheet of paper.
To fill the entire page, choose 125% or "fit to page" on your printer if you have this setting.
You can also use the link over the puzzle in the post above and print using the browser print feature.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.