Valentine’s day is a special day to show your love of another person in your life in a special way. One way to do this is with fancy cocktail recipes. This simple Love Potion Cocktail is easy to make and so pretty to look at, too.
This Love Potion Cocktail is so romantic!
The drink is made from a combination of vodka, peach schnapps and pink grapefruit juice and has a light pink color when it is done.
To make the drink, just add ice to a cocktail shaker and all your drink ingredients.
Give everything a good shake and strain into a martini glass.Place a candy heart into a striped pink straw to garnish the drink.
Simple to make and so pretty and romantic.
For more fun Valentine’s Day drinks, visit my Pinterest Valentine’s Day Board. It has hundreds of pretty food and drink pins just perfect for the holiday.
What is your favorite way to celebrate Valentine’s day? Do you have a special drink that you like to share with a loved one?
- 1½ ounces Vodka
- ½ ounce Peach Schnapps
- 3 ounces Pink Grapefruit juice
- Candy heart and pink striped straw
- Ice cubes
- Partially fill a a martini shaker with ice. Pour in the Vodka, Peach Schnapps, and Grapefruit Juice.
- Shake well and strain into martini glass.
- Garnish with a pink striped straw that has a candy heart on a tooth pick inserted into the end.