St. Patrick’s Day is right around the corner. Can you believe how quickly this year is speeding by? Are you looking for a bit of luck this year? I’ve put together a collection of St. Patrick’s Day Quotes about luck, friendship and prosperity.
Grab a cup of coffee and enjoy my collection of St. Patrick’s Day Quotes.
Get Your Green on! It’s almost St Patrick’s day!
You are the pot of gold at the end of my rainbow. This quote is a great one to share with someone special.
Let the Shenanigans begin! We all know that St. Patrick’s day is a day for cutting loose.
May your day be touched with a bit of Irish Luck. Got a friend who is down in the dumps? This one is perfect for them.
Luck has nothing to do with it. This reflective quote makes us think a bit deeper about luck.
May the best of your todays be the worst of your tomorrows. Great Irish blessing to share.St. Patrick's day is here. Time to share some good luck quotes and Irish blessings with friends. ☘🍀☘ Click To Tweet
Good luck is the result of preparation. Are you ready for your good luck?
Hard work can overcome hard luck. Sometimes, a bit of extra effort can turn bad luck to good.
Your feet will take you where your heart is. This old Irish Proverb is the perfect quote to share with a loved one.
The older the fiddle, the sweeter the tune. This is one of my favorite Old Irish Proverbs!
It’s hard to detect good luck…It looks so much like something you have earned. What are you doing to earn your good luck?
May your blessings outnumber the shamrocks that grow, and trouble avoid you wherever you go! I wish that for you all!
The harder I work…the luckier I get! Funny how that works isn’t it?
And finally…A good friend is like a four leaf clover – hard to fine and luck to have. I am very lucky to have all of you as my readers and friends!
More St. Patrick’s Day Sayings
If the quotes above don’t hit the spot, how about one of these St. Patrick’s Day quotes?
- “Yeah, it’s St. Paddy’s Day. Everyone’s Irish tonight.” – Norman Reedus
- “May the road rise up to meet you. May the wind be always at your back.” – Old Irish Blessing
- “For the whole world is Irish on the seventeenth o’ March!” – Thomas Augustine Daly
- “Ireland is a land of poets and legends, of dreamers and rebels.” – Nora Roberts
- “St. Patrick’s Day is an enchanted time—a day to begin transforming winter’s dreams into summer’s magic.” – Adrienne Cook
- “If you’re Irish, it doesn’t matter where you go—you’ll find family.” – Victoria Smurfit
- “The heart of an Irishman is nothing but his imagination.” – George Bernard Shaw
- “There is no language like the Irish for soothing and quieting.” – John Millington Synge
- “Luck is believing you’re lucky.” – Tennessee Williams
- “Never iron a four-leaf clover because you don’t want to press your luck.” – Unknown
For more inspirational quotes be sure to visit my Inspiration and Motivation board on Pinterest and check out these framed quotes available on Amazon.
Admin note: This post first appeared on the blog in February of 2017. I have updated the post to add more Irish blessing sayings and quotes and some new images.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a small commission from the sale, but the price is the same for you. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."