These patriotic popsicles are easy to make and perfect to serve for the 4th of July, Memorial Day, or any day when you want to show your patriotism in a sweet treat. They are Paleo and Gluten free and super tasty.
For a pretty patriotic table decoration to add to your party table, check out this red white and blue flower centerpiece.
Looking for a fun dessert to show your patriotic spirit? Try making these delicious Greek Yogurt Pops.
Let’s make some Patriotic Popsicles
The popsicles could not be easier to make. All you need are 4 just ingredients and some Popsicle molds
- Greek Yogurt
- Coconut sugar (I used this to make them Paleo friendly. Granulated sugar works well for normal diets, too.)
- Fresh Blueberries
- Fresh Strawberries
Combine the yogurt and coconut sugar in a bowl until it is well blended.Divide the mixture into two bowls. Add blueberries to one bowl and chopped strawberries to the other. Fold in the fruit and place the mixture into Popsicle molds.
!Insert the popsicle stick tops and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
The popsicles are easy to serve. To release the popsicles, run the outside under running warm water for a few seconds and serve. YUM
If you love to serve cold sweet treats in the summer time, be sure to check out these summer desserts for more ideas.
- 2 cups of plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup of coconut sugar
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- Popsicle molds
- Combine the Greek yogurt and coconut sugar in a bowl until well combined. Divide the mixture into two bowls.
- Fold the blueberries into one bowl of yogurt and the sliced strawberries into the other.
- Place the mixture in the popsicle molds, tap to release the air bubbles and freeze at least 6 hours or overnight.
- To release, hold the popsicle molds under warm water and enjoy.
Disclosure of Material Connection: Some of the links in the post above are "affiliate links." This means if you click on the link and purchase the item, I will receive a small commission from the sale, but the price is the same for you. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will add value to my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."