This sweet Mason Jar snowman Glow light would look great on a mantle or coffee table. He is made from a recycled mason jar and is just adorable.
Recycling old items into new holiday decor is one of the fun parts of the holiday for me. See my alphabet block Christmas tree for another fun example of turning old items into new treasures.
November 30 is Mason Jar Day. This cute project would be a great way to celebrate the day as well as giving you a new Christmas decoration to display.
To make this project, you will need the following supplies:
- 1 Litre Mason Jar with 2 piece snap lid
- Apple Barrel Gloss Paint: White, Real Red, Real Blue
- DecoArt No-Prep Metal Paint: Black Coal
- Set of 20 mini lights
- Metal snips to cut jar lid
- Sea Sponge
- Black Felt
- Red Ribbon Scrap
- Tacky Glue
- Silicone or Silicone Glue
- White Vinegar
- Fine Liner paint brush
This project is shared from Craft at Home. Please visit the site for the tutorial.