If you love chocolate, you’ll be excited to know there are many chocolate holidays during the year.
Every month of the year has several national days dedicated to different types of chocolate.
National days of the year are a fun way to celebrate foods, animals and items that you come into contact with. Be sure to check out this national day’s guide for more information.
Chocolate makes an appearance in many of our holiday celebrations, whether as an addition to holiday menus, or as part of a tradition.
While chocolate makes an appearance during these holidays it’s not the main event. However, there are national days during the year dedicated just to chocolate!
National chocolate days
There are almost 2000 national days during the year, so it makes sense that each month has multiple chocolate national days during it.
All of the chocolate holidays and national days dedicated to chocolate are listed in chronological order below.
Chocolate holidays in January
- National Chocolate Covered Cherry Day – January 3
- National Bittersweet Chocolate Day – January 10
- National Chocolate Cake Day – January 27
- National Hot Chocolate Day – January 31
Don’t forget to try this January word search of national days.
February chocolate days
- National Chocolate Fondue Day – February 5
- World Nutella Day – February 5
- National Cream Filled Chocolates Day – February 14
- National Chocolate Mint Day – February 19
- National Chocolate Covered Nut Day – February 25
- National Chocolate Soufflé Day – February 28
Make sure to solve this February word search featuring national days.
Chocolate holidays in March
- National White Chocolate Cheesecake Day – March 6
- National Peanut Cluster Day – March 8
- National Chocolate Caramel Day – March 19
- National Chocolate Covered Raisin Day – March 24
- Eat an Eskimo Pie Day – March 28
- National Black Forest Cake Day – March 28
Don’t forget to try this March word search puzzle of national days.
April chocolate days
- National Chocolate Mousse Day – April 3
- National Chocolate Covered Cashews Day – April 21
Get a free April word search printable about the national days too.
Chocolate holidays in May
- National Chocolate Parfait Day – May 1
- National Truffle Day – May 2
- National Chocolate Custard Day – May 3
- National Butterscotch Brownie Day – May 9
- National Nutty Fudge Day – May 12
- National Chocolate Chip Day – May 15
June chocolate days
- National Rocky Road Day – June 2
- National Chocolate Macaroons Day – June 3
- National Chocolate Ice Cream Day – June 7
- National German Chocolate Cake Day – June 11
- National Fudge Day – June 16
- National Chocolate Éclair Day – June 22
- National Chocolate Pudding Day – June 26
Make sure to get this printable June word search of national days.
Share this post with chocolate holidays on twitter:
If you enjoyed learning about the national days during the year dedicated to chocolate, don’t forget to share them with your friends.
Here’s a tweet to get you started:Calling all chocolate lovers - head over to Always the Holidays for a list of all the chocolate holidays and national chocolate days during the year! #chocolatedays #chocolateholidays 🍫🍪🍩 Click To Tweet
Chocolate holidays in July
- National Chocolate Wafer Day – July 3
- World Chocolate Day – July 7
- National Milk Chocolate with Almonds Day – July 8
- National Milk Chocolate Day – July 28
Don’t forget to try this July national day word search printable.
August chocolate days
- National Chocolate Chip Cookie Day – August 4
- National Chocolate Pecan Pie Day – August 20
Plus, get this free August word search printable of national days.
Chocolate holidays in September
- National Chocolate Milkshake Day – September 12
- International Chocolate Day – September 13
- National Cream Filled Donut Day – September 14
- National White Chocolate Day – September 22
- National Chocolate Milk Day – September 28
Check out this September word search printable too.
October chocolate days
- National Chocolate Covered Insect Day – October 14
- National Chocolate Cupcake Day – October 18
- National Chocolate Day – October 28
Don’t forget to try this printable October word search of national days.
Chocolate holidays in November
- National Candy Day – November 4
- National Bittersweet Chocolate with Almonds Day – November 7
- National Chocolates Day – November 29
- National Mousse Day – November 30
Check out this November word search printable of national days too.
December chocolate days
- National Brownie Day – December 8th
- National Cocoa Day – December 13
- National Chocolate Covered Anything Day – December 16
- National Chocolate Candy Day – December 28
Have a look at this December word search of national days too.
Pin this post with a list of chocolate holidays for later
Would you like a reminder of this post featuring national chocolate days? Just pin this image to one of your national day boards on Pinterest so that you can easily find it later.
You can also watch our video about the national days of the year on YouTube.
Since graduating from The University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Jess has been living and working in Los Angeles, CA. She is a freelance writer, specializing in content related to fashion, food and drink and film industry topics. Find out more about Jess here.